Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Barboursville West VA area questions

Wifey will be teaching quilting up that way in December so I am wondering if I might tag along and try to do some detecting up that way.

Anyone care to get together? Or share some info on popular places to detect?

Thank you for any info-
Tony (North Carolina)

Hey Mchapman-

Thanks for the reply, coal camp tecting sounds interesting, never done that before.

Unfortunately, I hadnt made any contacts up that way until your kind reply, so wifey will be flying there herself instead of us driving.

Should she be going back that way in the future, i hope you dont mind me getting back with ya.

I appreciate your reply.

Later-
Tony