Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Barnacle Bill's place!

Des Dunne

Bill,

Didn't know you sold up shop and moved to sunny Florida!
Spotted last week Main St. Sarasota!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Des

n/t

Looks that way don't it? I seen that too and wonder if that is a 1961. Love those old cars as they bring back some great memories.

that the front seat backs folded down flat with the rear to make a small bed ;) Nice car, that straight six was smooth as silk.
Tom

Back in those days you were probably more focused on performance in the back seat instead of under the hood, right? ;)

if Jack Benny could have the same car for fifty years, so can I.:rofl:

HH & dining
BarnacleBill

You must been talking to one of the old girls again :devil:
At that time we seen the girls before the car, now if there was nice girl standing by the car in a bikini, I would see the car first and comment about the body or motor, that is the car. Must be old age doing this to me and being married 34 years.:rofl:

My folks got a new one in 1959 and then in 1961 with both being station wagons, I got a 1967 Rambler Rebel in 72 when i got married, sure do miss that Rebel.

has brought up MANY conversations for you over the years huh?
I kept a Hawk for a friend while he was over seas for a year and drove it on occasions to keep it running straight. Man was that car a blast to drive, it was FAST too with that factory super charger.
Can't remember how many times he waxed those local boys Camaro's and Mustangs with it and the looks on their faces was priceless :)
Mike