Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Barracuda PCB pics

kt315

guys, can anybody help me with pics of board Revision D.? Alex did give Revision A. pics but I would like to see last version for to build. tia

googled housing pics

it has many mistakes and absent Ref Des's. unfortunately unsuitable for using.

last release

I tried to E-mail you there is some thing wrong with this library computer.
I can send out,no one can reply back,
Did you get my e-mail last week

my surmise too that Iibrary computer might be block incoming. I got your (two) emails. can you register
in forum http://www.geotech1.com/forums/forum.php ?

I can still use this forum.When I email out it gets sent,but when some one tries to reply, it's
blocked or if some email me I wont get email.
when I emailed you did you reply back,if you did I think that it was blocked.
I checked my emails for 2 months same thing.
I have to get it repaired.
Good luck with Barracuda PCB

Frank, I did email you yesterday. do you see it?

KT,

Do you have the schematic for the CS 4?

If so, can you email it to me or post it here on the forum?

Reg

h_1450115464_5225888_9bc83128ff.jpg

had sent on your email.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EvSwGobCBm8[/video]

Guys... i again ask you to share pics of your board, revision D i interesting...
ONLY pics. i do not ask schematics, part list and diagramms, no need just cause i have almost
all info.

regards

Hi Guys,
Can anybody help, I have a Crossbow classic P.I which needs a resistor, i need to find out the value of (R30) Situated at the back of the board where the coil wires are, it looks like a 2 watt but other than that i have no idea (it's burnt out). I think the first colour band is Brown but not to sure?
Thank you.

interesting. if i sell something any buyer is able find me in skype, email and geotech. while you buy from somebody and do not have on-line support.