Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Battery charge time

DirtAngler

How long does it take to charge your coil? Was out today and coil showed below half so I put it on the charger with the remote and headset. Been on for over 4 hours and the coil light is still on solid. Is this normal? I thought it was supposed to charge in a couple of hours.

I never let my batteries run flat. (Aproximately 6 Hours detecting these days)

That in mind about 1-1.5 hours charging time on the controller and headset and 2 hours on the coil.:thumbup: Jerry.

JBM said:
I never let my batteries run flat. (Aproximately 6 Hours detecting these days)

That in mind about 1-1.5 hours charging time on the controller and headset and 2 hours on the coil.:thumbup: Jerry.

Same here.

I think 2-1/2 hours was my most.

One thing to be aware of...the blink rate when the coil is done is rather slow...if you just do a casual glance you might think it's not done. That's fooled me a few times.

Regards, Joe (California)

Can you over charge the batteries?
Like leaving charging over night?

According to XP its best not to leave the batteries on charge once the readings show fully charged.

I never leave mine on charge if Iam not about to pull the plug on the mains. :thumbup: