Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Battery chargers for England

CAgem

I travel to England to metal detect as often as I can afford it. I have always taken AA batteries with me because the first time I tried recharging my factory battery, my charger melted. Does anyone know how I could get an English Minelab charger in this country or will I have to buy it there? Would it be better to get a converter and adapters for English plugs and use my American charger?

Just my opinion - Maybe You would be better off buying a load of cheap alkalines over where you live and using alkalines on your visit. Failing that then you would be better buying a charger from the uk . Or using a cigarette charger adaptor and leaving the battery on charge over night from a car ciggy lighter socket!.