Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

battery charging

Tseeker

O.K , I got the unit assembled. Now following up on other recent questions about charging: I don't know if minelab includes a fully charged Nihm pack or not, but I plugged it in, got a green light on the pack and a red light on the charger. So far so good. the manual says that a completely flat battery pack takes approximately 12-14 hours to fully recharge. I left it to do its thing and a couple of hours later noticed that both lights were out. The book says that the green light will fade or dim, but it was completely out The charger was still warm. I unplugged the charger from the pack and tried the procedure in another outlet. No lights of any kind . Again according to the manual the red light indicates that it is receiving power. But I get no red light, or any more green, whether it is attached to the detector or not. The machine appears to work as for as I can tell, no low battery beeps. Opinions please. Thanks for any help you can give.

very strange....mine stays lit all the time when plugged into the wall socket....i dont believe ive ever heard of any that go out upon full charge.....are you sure you didnt just loose power to that outlet?? im no expert but something dont sound right....good luck....

when fully charged the green light on mine goes really dim, you might not be able to notice it being dim in really light conditions.

honestly the best thing for you to do is just get out and hunt it for awhile.