Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

battery issue, maybe?

newuser

Hi all, my last 2 times detecting with a full charge on coil, remote, and backphones the coil does start to show that it is losing charge normally. The remote and the ws4 backphones always show full charge.
This is after detecting for 4 hours each time. It isn't effecting the performance at all but I'm wondering why the others aren't showing any loss of battery power.(full bars)

Has anybody else had this happen.

The coil discharges a lot faster than the headphones and the control box do. The higher the TX power setting, the faster the coil will discharge.

Known issue, re install 3.2 software, run the coil battery flat, then recharge completely. It happened to me and Regtons in UK did just this for me.

A lot of the UK guys recommend topping off your batteries when you return from a hunt....they say it's good for the battery life. So I do this after every hunt; then, when I go out to hunt the next time, and I know I'm going to be out 6-8 hours or more, I simply charge all three components with the cigarette-lighter charger on the the way to my next hunt.

Puffin said:
Known issue, re install 3.2 software, run the coil battery flat, then recharge completely. It happened to me and Regtons in UK did just this for me.[/quote

Thanks, I thought I might have heard that.