Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Be Careful Of What You Have On Your Feet When Swinging The AT Pro

John-Edmonton

Staff member
I had noticed with my last couple of hunts that the steel studs on my winter ice climbing cleats interfered with my coil, in that it would beep at times giving the impression that the coil was falsing. I adjusted my coil swings so that it was out another foot, making it to about two feet from my toes before I actually got zero interference from the coil. So, if you are wearing shoes/boots with steel eyelets, steel shanks in the boot or steel toes, expect to get interference from your feet. It would probably be wise to run the coil over your shoes to see if in fact there are any pieces of metal in them.

U could be like Uncle Willy and just wear simple shoes when U hunt.

That could be the pits for someone with surgical plates, pins, or screws.