Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

beach cleaned up yesterday time 4 dual field

scrounger

yesterday the ocean was rough.no go in surf.

i spent several hours beach cleaning with excal2.

unfortunately about 5 other detectorists had the same idea.

tip up and airhunter were there but they arent any competition. tip up has his coil so far towards the sky its a wonder he finds anything

probly half his signals come from the wrong side of his coil. airhunter swings anywhere from 6 inches to 2 feet above the sand

and probably only gets within detection range of the ground 10 to 20 per cent of the time.

i thought i might try to talk to these guys and get them tuned in but try n motion them over for a talk and they just growl OKKKKKKAYYYYYY.

go on and hunt the air u stupid idiots..

more for me that way. which barely over a dollar yest.

if i cant hook up w someone for a water hunt today im gonna take the dual field out and see what might be deep

it will be interesting to see as surface targets are mostly gone.

i dont know where the other 3 guys came from and have not seen them prev but they hammered the beach where im staying

serious dudes.

Don't waste your time trying to teach others how to hunt. They will feel insulted and be mad, and they wont change how they hunt anyways. It's the "magic wand" syndrome. "All I have to do is wave this around and if there are treasures, I will find them". I have seen plenty of them over the years.

Just go be the best hunter you can be, and good luck in your hunts.

I have a few older gents that come up behind me and pass. Almost jogging. Working my path with the same "in the air" coil control you speak of lol.

In Florida the past 6 days..... Detected everyday, all day... Came across many swingers, only 3 swung properly... It's a shame they are so careless and leave targets for those who pay attention to detail.... Like me.

I pulled a beautiful Victorian gold cameo ring that way on sunday, following behind a 60mph golf swinger... the ring was only 5" down right smack dab between 3 of his holes...

great hunting with you in miami south beach,hope you did well at your secret spot??
have a safe trip home
hh
john