Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach finds from 20 June 2013

Nuke em

I have just started my Summer holidays and went to the beach at around 8am this morning thinking it would be as good as last Wednesdays haul , it was not but anyway cant have it all my own way , not yet anyway :D
It was very quiet actually ,especially as it was very busy yesterday and the crowds were out on the beach.
It looks like its either the beach was done late last night or through the night but on a shingle beach it would look disturbed and it didn't so either the crowds were skint or it could also be that the Dustmans (Garbage Workers) strike is causing tourists to stay away which is also making the City look very quiet and very dirty or i went around the targets instead of over them .
There was no problem with the Terra so maybe its one of the other reasons.
I left at 12.15pm with