Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach finds from 22 June 2013

Nuke em

I went to the beach again this morning and it looks a real mess at the moment , theres not much in the way of new losses but i did find a lot of older losses .
The beach is almost unworkable at the moment but if the weather ever gets better then it will improve.
Today i found

Absolutely incredible the amount that you haul in. :thumbup:

I think that on my better days the most I get is around $7-$8. Then again, I'm not really looking for modern, but maybe I should. :lol:

The main reason for me and other Brit's finding so much is that we have a lot more large denomination coins ,

I went back to the beach today but found the beach has been loaded with shingle caused by the bad weather , the place i found yesterdays finds was hopeless so i put the Deus away and got the Terra 705 out . And as said it never fails :D even if it was only enough to buy a few groceries after the finish, did not pay with the finds though.
This time i had