Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach finds with the 705/HF Elliptical coil

bob.oz

>This covers a good part of the summer so far.....Dry sand only!
*Upper right of group picture is all 925, check out the skull cuff link (11.7g) in the picture with the silver rings, earrings and bracelet . Second silver cuff link I've found on the beach, most likely from beach weddings.:inlove:
*The 3 knives are a Swiss Army, small Pakistan and an HK (Heckler&Koch) assist opening single blade, which is not a cheap knife, I contacted the company about the broken tip and they will fix it for free if I send it to them.:clapping:
*The other jewelry like the necklaces, rings, earrings, charms and pins are all junk....Shark tooth is plastic!!:rant:
*Watch is a Elgin.. not working, may just need a battery.:shrug:
*Looked in the parking lot for the Chevy that goes with the Key.:rolleyes: This was a day after the 4th find:buds:
**Not in the group pic is the sterling Flip ring which I found around the beginning of the year and sold. It's not vintage, but gets a good price from what I saw on line.:thumbup:
***Also not pictured is any Gold, been hard to find any this year on the beach:confused:
****Mark, can't show you the money, but...... $ 77.00 in cash and a whole lot in clad so far.:smoke:
GL ALL

FANTASTIC!! WHOA! Love that cameo ring!
HF Elliptical, huh? 9"? Maybe I gotta get one of those coils.
Congratulations Bob! :please:
You should send this post to Minelab.
I dont see any 705 success stories yet.
Keep up the awesome work!
:crazy:

That is one sweet ring. You did very well. Congratulations.

I was kind a wondering how you was doing on the beaches. I have not see any post from you in awhile. You have some really nice finds there.
when I saw the car key the first thing that popped in my head. I wonder if he went to the parking lot and hit the panic button.

Show me the cash, lol. The other day I was MDing at a old fairgrounds and it was hot an humid so I took a break an went to a convenience store
to get a pop. At the pop cooler, on the floor was 50 dollar bill. I was the only person in the store so it went in to my pocket.:smoke:

* Thanks Emmett, GL to You!!

* Thanks MSH2o, For my hunting style and beaches I frequent, the Elliptical rules. I'm not looking for long lost deep finds, I only hunt for fresh drops, don't carry a scoop or shovel (Just my trusty Sears Craftsman planters trowel, Pictured), and don't go near the wet....got an Xcal & Duel Field for that

* Thanks 7 cents, hope you're doing well.

* Thanks Mark, I was waiting to find some gold to make a worth while post, but the gold has been hiding pretty well these days on the beach...but in the water I've been doing well!! I forgot to show the 2 silver Rosies I found, 63 & 47, but unlike you true old coin detectorist that work hard for your silver finds, mine are beach bar lost pocket change.....But hey, check out the 47 it sure is a nice one!!
Yep, I did hit a couple of close parking lots looking for the chevy but got no response. Since it was the 4th, they might not of been able to park close by. Wonder how they got home? lol
Cool find on the $50 WTG............. of that $77 I found, I got a $20 three Sunday morning hunts in a row.
* GL,Stay cool, drink more water, hope for an early Fall!

bob.oz said:
* Thanks Emmett, GL to You!!

* Thanks MSH2o, For my hunting style and beaches I frequent, the Elliptical rules. I'm not looking for long lost deep finds, I only hunt for fresh drops, don't carry a scoop or shovel (Just my trusty Sears Craftsman planters trowel, Pictured), and don't go near the wet....got an Xcal & Duel Field for that

* Thanks 7 cents, hope you're doing well.

* Thanks Mark, I was waiting to find some gold to make a worth while post, but the gold has been hiding pretty well these days on the beach...but in the water I've been doing well!! I forgot to show the 2 silver Rosies I found, 63 & 47, but unlike you true old coin detectorist that work hard for your silver finds, mine are beach bar lost pocket change.....But hey, check out the 47 it sure is a nice one!!
Yep, I did hit a couple of close parking lots looking for the chevy but got no response. Since it was the 4th, they might not of been able to park close by. Wonder how they got home? lol
Cool find on the $50 WTG............. of that $77 I found, I got a $20 three Sunday morning hunts in a row.
* GL,Stay cool, drink more water, hope for an early Fall![/quote
I have only been out once in almost five months. I have a son that is almost five months old and he keeps me busy. Being 39 with a little one will wear you out. My 10 daughter loves him so much. They are fun to watch together. I have bought about three or four detectors. But have only went once. I just bought another 70 with two coils. Bought it for the coils. I will probably sell it or the 70 I have now. Both are in great shape. People like you finding all the good stuff give me something to drool over and keep me excited on getting out myself. I hope to get out in the next few weeks.

Nice finds Bob!

The elliptical is a nice light coil with good depth and coverage. A real nice balance for longer hunts.