Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach finds with the ML705/5x10 HF Elliptical

bob.oz

Howdy All,
Still waiting for summer to kick in!
So far, this is this years dry sand only beach finds with the 705 Elliptical......
*I set the 705 on AM,4 tone, Sens 23, GB at 27....no beach mode, no tracking, no wet sand, no pp to find target or scoop to recover.
*Started hunting last month 3 days a week, 3 to 4 hours each morning, starting at sunup.(not as often the previous months)

*Gold....(2) 14k rings,3.5g & 7.3g (1) 925/14k ring, 4.7g
>>>An update on the 10k bracelet: Although it is stamped 10k and passed the magnet & scratch stone acid test when the photo was taken, it later failed the filed acid test.......... Bigly!!
*Silver.....A couple rings, charms (2 Pandora) and earrings.
*Not Pictured, but recovered;
*Clad.....$111.10
**Cash (eye finds)....$58.00, how about that Mark!!
GL ALL

I'd say your off to a good start :detecting:

Bob, You know I like to hear about your Cash finds, lol. You don't have to wash it or take it to a scrape metal dealer an get half of what it's worth or sell it on ebay. You just put it in your pocket and spend,,,,, Cash is King.

You got some nice gold and silver finds too and the pipe too, lol

Congratulations. That is a lot of great finds.

"so far this year" (less than 5 months), that blows away everything i've ever found in the last 24 months!! where do i find ground like that?!?:surrender:
great job.

> Thanks kirklyn, It really has been a slow start, Spring Break was so-so compared to others, but summer is always rewarding here (Florida) both on the beach and in the water till late in the year.

>Hey Mark, Thanks! Hope you have a great year.

>Thanks Travis...

>Mike slaw4all, Beaches are the most rewarding here in Florida. The beaches and waters are replenished by thousands of possible depositors both night and day. We have several different beaches with beach bars and resorts that I can rotate hunting weekly.

> Neil, Central Gulf Coast Florida

>>>>Thanks, GL ALL

bob.oz said:
Howdy All,
Still waiting for summer to kick in!
So far, this is this years dry sand only beach finds with the 705 Elliptical......

Wow awesome dry sand finds! How will the HF Elliptical do in wet sand? Have ya given it a go?

Yes Carlos, I have tried,That's why I always say "Dry sand only",....... don't want to give anyone the wrong idea.
On my beaches I get too much chatter from the salt / mineralization to even bother to try hunting with the 705 on the wet sand. After a number of discouraging attempts with both the X30 & X705, I purchased dedicated water machines for the wet and water.......Duel Field & XCal
* I can't tell you it will not work on your beach, and if I were to try it, I would use the 7.5 coil with the sens turned way down. GL