Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BEACH HUNT DAY 2 Myrtle Beach S.C.

I have an ORX a Nokta and a Garrett Infinium ,but the way everyone was showing how deep the Deus II was on the beach I wanted to see some comparisons to a pulse machine to see if it was worth adding to my other machines. That is why I wanted to see a side by side comparison on depth and small gold.

That beach hunting is really hit or miss. Miss most of the time. But when you hit, it can really be exciting. I love seeing a gold ring in the scoop. I've had some really good days on the crystal coast and the outer banks, I also go to Virginia Beach occasionally. When I go I'm really hoping for gold but happy to dig lead weights also.

I have an ORX a Nokta and a Garrett Infinium ,but the way everyone was showing how deep the Deus II was on the beach I wanted to see some comparisons to a pulse machine to see if it was worth adding to my other machines. That is why I wanted to see a side by side comparison on depth and small gold.
My buddy has a Infinium might test it out if I get time. I am going to try and do some hunting...

Thanks Calabash. Rusty bottle caps have fooled more than one detector in my beach life...that's certain.
It sounds like you'll be able to learn the stuttering associated with a rusty cap while it blocks the newer caps as you've already shown. Since the ratio of newer caps to rusty ones favors the newer caps by a wide margin, if I dig a few rusty caps while being able to ignore the newer ones, I'll be a happy beach hunter! Thanks again.