Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach Hunt in Ocean City NJ: May 17/18, 2014

Paul in NJ

The Big Hunt of 2014 will be in Ocean City NJ!

The ECRDA's fifth annual beach hunt, "Cinco en Mayo", is scheduled for May 17 & 18, 2014 in family-friendly Ocean City NJ. The hunt is sponsored by the East Coast Research and Discovery Association.

Hundreds of THers from around the country will compete in our annual beach hunt for a truckload of prizes, including top-of-the-line detectors and gold Reales.

Your registration includes every adult hunt each day -- including a Gold-and-Silver hunt -- and lunch on both days. Our ever-popular Kids' Hunt is on Saturday for junior detectorists up to age 13.

Take advantage of early registration prices -- don't delay... grab the form at our website today!

Just a reminder: Early-Bird registration for the ECRDA 2014 Hunt -- May 17 & 18, 2014 in Ocean City NJ -- ends on April 15. If that's too taxing to think about (see what I did there?), be sure to fill out & return the registration form ASAP. Don't wait... I'm Really Sure you'll be glad you did!

Paul Havemann
Member, ECRDA Committee
http://www.ecrda.org/

Just a reminder: Early bird registration for the ECRDA 2014 Hunt -- May 17 & 18, 2014 in Ocean City NJ -- ends on April 15. If that's too taxing to think about (see what I did there?), don't wait; fill out & return the registration form ASAP. Do it now... I'm Really Sure you'll be glad you did!

Notes:

-- If you've already registered and paid full price, we'll refund the difference to you.

-- The first 60 early registrants will be eligible for a free platinum, gold and treasure-chest hunt on Saturday, prior to the regular hunts that day. First prize in the Early-Bird Hunt: a 1/10 ounce platinum coin!

-- We need volunteers to assist with the kids' hunt on Saturday. Those who sign up to assist in the kids hunt' will be entered in an exclusive raffle.

Hope to see you there!

Paul Havemann
Member, ECRDA Committee
http://www.ecrda.org/
Find us on Facebook!