Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach hunt with the Deus and 11in coil

Nuke em

Last week I got my new Deus 11in coil and was looking forward to getting out with it and today I went to the beach .
I put the Deus into wet beach mode and started to search the tidal area , under the Pier there is a lot of pieces of iron and even though they were there I was finding coins very near to the iron .
After a while I went to the main beach further along , walked a part of the beach then started to search , in no time I had amassed lot of coins and found a small Silver ring .
My mate used his E.Trac and searched a bit further along to the east but after a while he had to give up after his headphones gave up on him . We both started at around 11am , he stopped at just about 1pm and then packed his machine away before coming to me , I carried on for a few minutes then stopped and left the beach . He did find a good target but I have to admit I was surprised to find then amount I had , it turned out to be a Silver ring and

Looks like you did real good. I hear that detector it a little hard to learn, but once you learn it, it will do good for you. How did it do in the salty sand? We like to see your pictures. Hope you do good on that hunt... KEN USA

Its not as stable as a FBS machine or PI but does the business . The beaches I search are stony or we call shingle but it has a wet sand shingle black sand mix not far down , and when I had a previous Deus I found a nice Gold and sapphire ring back in 2010. And a thin wide Gold ring on the same day.
I will post any land finds I find on here , and in the new year I will be on a few new farms down my way which have Saxon and possible? Celtic history. I know there is Roman about but I wonder if there is any on these new farms?

Sure must be nice to have such good history you can dig. Here in the states, if you find something 150 years old... THAT is old..The only older things you can still find is indian artafacts.. I have many stone or flint arrow heads and flint knives.. You are lucky... KEN

Looks like it was an awesome day! We have 6 inches of snow on the ground with another 4 on the way tonight! Digging has been put on hold for a bit

Nice finds.........good job!!