Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach Hunt

zac

Hello All,
These are my more interesting finds from a beach hunt I went on yesterday. I left out the trash and clad. I was hunting wet and dry sand for about five hours with my Equinox mainly set on Beach 1. I hunted two different beaches here in SoCal. It’s so great to be outside and the traffic has been non existent! I’ve been very vigilant with the 6’ minimum of social distancing.
The other day I was hunting a popular beach down in the wet sand and I spoke to a fellow hunter that was focusing on dry sand hunting. He had a gold ring and a few earrings. I had found no jewelry. I prefer wet sand hunting but his finds are making me reconsider …
Maybe I should hit the dry until there’s a big storm to move some sand or the quarantine is lifted and fresh deposits start happening. Stay save and healthy

Attachments

• E1557AFD-C1F6-4DF0-B3B5-FC33E5E150CA.jpeg
    E1557AFD-C1F6-4DF0-B3B5-FC33E5E150CA.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 214
At the time of that hunt only the parking lots were closed. Now the beaches are closed too BUT I watched a web cam of Santa Monica Pier and saw a dozen people surfing yesterday. Good thing it’s sanded in. If there was a big cut in the sand I’d be going on some gorilla night hunts.