Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach Report, Lots of sand !

A

Anonymous

Hit the beach this morning by the Cavalier......boy that storm yesterday pushed a ton of sand back up on the beach!!
I hope we get something soon, this has been a very uneventful winter.
Happy hunting,
-Rich

I went down to 42nd street Sunday, found mainly trash. One penny and a piece of what looks like spent buckshot. I'm brand new at this so I may have missed plenty!!

where were u hunting
dry or damp
big diamond (plat) at green towers - shallow water - still lost

Was hunting the wet sand, down as far as I could go before getting hit by the waves.
Lots of sand Max has come in, maybe might want to hit the bay. Of course this morning was dead high tide, so I didn't have much to hunt with anyway. Maybe the low tide will be somewhat better.
Going to Jersey for a quick weekend trip to visit relatives. Leaving Friday and will be back Monday, find some good stuff for me while I'm gone, I won't be detecting up there.
-Rich

Probably didn't miss too much. So much sand has come in, try to hit it at low tide and maybe your luck will be better.
Good luck,
-Rich

Looked like a lot of water was pushed out of the Bay yesterday. Had a lot of NNE wind in the early am this morning, pushing all of it back in. It's dropping out now, maybe this afternoon will be good.
Low tide this afternoon at -0.4.

The blood suckers charge $7.00 to park in the beach parking lot. Free parking is available but the walk is long. Guess I'll just git me a little more excersize.