Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach Sensitivity knob on my Elite.

opa81

I 'm a bit confused about the Sensitivity knob on my Sovereign Elite. I'm talking about the beach setting.

I only search the beach.

When I use the white part of the beach setting and move it to the right it becomes more sensitive, but when I look at the bottom part of the scale it looks like it becomes less sensitive.

What is going on here ??

Screenshot_20220411-120834_Samsung Internet.jpg

I believe all the Sovereigns are max sensitive right out of the auto and when turning it clockwise to beach is less sensitivity, just opposite of what you would think it is. So where it says beach is less sensitivity and the most is when you turn it just before it clicks in auto.

Rick

The highest Pointon the white section is where the most stability is for sensitivity on the wet sand.......as you turn it anticlockwise the white area gets thinner showing more interference is likely as you set a higher sensitivity.This is an inficator more for beginners I believe as most who use these machines turn the sensitivity higher than this anyway and learn to live with a touch of instability.You won't get maximum depth in the white segment but the machine will run stable.
I can use the sensitivity on my GT virtually fully clockwise on my beaches.........its a bit sparky but its still easy to pick up the deep signals.