Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

beach/underwater detector?

A

Anonymous

Hello all. I'm new at this and just bought a B.H. Tracker IV. I didn't have the funds available for what most of you all use, but I'm curious about what you all would recommend for saltwater/underwater as I do some scuba diving and might be interested in one in the near future. From what I've seen they run from $700-$1,200. The simpler the better for me. Any suggestions on brands or other comments would be appreciated. Thanks, TB in VB.

ARRRGGGGG...the DetectorPro Headhunter Diver! Terrific machine in both fresh an salt! likes small gold rings , jewelry etc. powerful yet simple to operate. Best kept secret for many many reasons in detectordom..check em out at Mr. Bills site.

Pirate Robert, why you be given that secret away. It won't be seceret anymore. Come to your senses man. Might as well tell us where you got your treasure burried while your at it.
I have the Diver, and it is the simplest machine I have ever used, started hunting in 1977. Havn't used it in water but a little wading in acleaned out area but I am impressed with in the field results I have been getting.

ARRRGGGGG, matey, i guess this humble pirate be getting daft as well as old........(slaps Forehead with me HH wader) What was I be thinking!!! Given away our secret like that will be getting me marooned or walkin the plank an swimin with the sharks......or <BIG>worse</BIG> bein up again another wader/diver pirate on me favorite beach....a fate worse than yard arming ARRRRGGGGG

Well, I prefer my detectors made in Texas. Seems like Garretts are as plentiful here as minelabs are in yankee land. Use the Sea Hunter Mark II. You could expect to pay $600-$700 for one. Submersible to 200 feet. Easy operation and pulse induction. Don't underestimate the Garrett, it's a sleeper.