Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

beachscan 2

alfred

Hi can anyone tell me what upper shaft was originally used on the beachscan 2.many thanks for any info on this post.

Hi Ya Alfred,
I have a beachscan 2 it is a model with the SAT control
My detector is fitted with the same shaft as on the whites surfmaster the one that breaks down into 3 bits
Great machine

Waterproof or underwater metal detector 20 feet

Communicates with
1. buzzer alarm
2. LED light ( green for power, red for warning, yellow for lower power )
3. Vibration ( switchover ON, OFF, a sound of light or mode of vibration )
4. Top LED flashlight underwater and waterproof
5. Telescopic handle 1-5 meters, can help you to search in Narrow hole even hand
can not put in and also can help the Police detecting the small and dark space

very small only 210mm and detecting dim. 24mm

I have one :) if you need photo - I will send to u

I have just purchased this machine it is a fantastic detector first time out found 2 gold rings and have been finding coins at incredible depths