Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beale Ciphers Solved - Reveals Information about James Reavis and Jacob Waltz in the Peralta Land Grab

Eldo

Greetings,

I am writing here today to announce my research in the Beale Papers is complete and is available to view here : Solving Beale Papers

I suspected that the unusual high numbers of the Beale were used to deliver a seemingly impossible translation, but concentrating on the techniques used that produced a series of nulls in the second cipher, it was apparent that there was another way to break the ciphers down. Seeing the chance to work with a "mule", I harnessed ChatGPT's AI program to help me label the alphabets in an ascending order. The ciphers break down using a series of successive alphabets numbered to 3000, and substituted for the numbers in the cipher to produce a plaintext solution that is used to create a series of Old English Box Ciphers, surrounded by specific letters that repeat as filler between them. The spaces in the text form the shape of large letters - CSA, and throughout the ciphers are number patterns that are used to draw out physical maps known as Path Ciphers using perfect squares. The ciphers were also accentuated with the use of internally embedded steganographic tricks that helped to outline instructions to breaking the numerous ciphers down one by one.

The ciphers are used to direct the KGC in reclaiming the mines that were used during the notorious Peralta Land Grab in the 1882 era in the Superstitions of Phoenix, AZ, under the direction of James Reavis. When broken down, the ciphers reveal a line of communications from James Reavis as he was on the run from investigators in an attempt to steal the land rights of the entire valley of Phoenix. An operation that saw the hiring of 30 men, that were later killed to keep their operations in the valley a secret, they were later found in and around the same area as the fabled Peralta Stones.

With the name of James Reavis, communicating through an Agent, JB Ward, they name their financiers Rockefeller and Morgan, and mention that their watcher is stationed in the valley, named Jacob Waltz. It reveals the locations of Depositories and Mines from the 2 years that they were in the valley, and shows exactly where to look for the caches there, as well as the stashed gold and silver found in Virginia.

Ron Gervais, a professional cryptographer with over 20 years of research into the Beale does a review of my research on his page and claims the authenticity of this solve has been unmatched in his entire career, granting more weight to my claims from around the net. You can see his review of the ciphers here : Ron Gervais' Site - Peer Review

Remember it was said that Waltz was quoted as saying "You have to look through the Eye of the Needle to find my mine...." and to be honest there are carved images, signatures, and other interesting carved pictographs and maps all over this area. It is only one of a handful of mines that are in the area and situated on my claim, along with 5 others, as they are part of a series of mines that were once known as the Peralta Mines. Somehow these men came into the possession of a few maps that were used to guide them there, and by forging the Spanish Codexo and Land Grant, they were able to mine them for some time, and returned a large portion to the locations in Virginia that are still waiting to be found. I now hold the claim on record for this mine and others like it that are part of the mining operations of the Beale Party, and is home to the Lost Dutchman itself.

There are two canyons that feature a mass of mines and their maps are found along the trail from a specific point that was known as the Cursum Perficio, or End of the Journey. They are some of the most detailed as the feature heart shaped openings, large maps at the base of the hike up the valley to their locations, and decorations like huge stone heads/faces along the trail as guides to the entrances. In all it would encompass over 20 mines all together between the two, and these are some of the richest in the world as well so there is a lot of potential here to be considered, seeing that the ciphers of one of the most famous pieces of literature conceal the locations of this massive site, and have been lost for over 140 years. We are currently removing the tons of boulders and rocks that were piled into an intricate puzzle in the entrance of the mine and are now able to peer into this one's entrance, which cuts through the ridge and tunnels some 400' to the other side, and has a branch that splits off to one side.

Its an amazing site to see for yourself.

Two Feather Entrance.jpg