Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beating Cabin fever

carver

In order to beat cabin fever I have started woodcarving again. I have turned thread spools and carver faces on them. also carved a bears head and various dog heads. I just finished carving a political cartoon. One thing about a woodcarver they are always in the chips. We will get thru this hopefully in a short .of time. We are Americans and will get thru this. Enjoy the time with your family's. This is a rare gift too spent time with family.
Enjoy them while we can.

In order to beat cabin fever I have started woodcarving again. I have turned thread spools and carver faces on them. also carved a bears head and various dog heads. I just finished carving a political cartoon. One thing about a woodcarver they are always in the chips. We will get thru this hopefully in a short .of time. We are Americans and will get thru this. Enjoy the time with your family's. This is a rare gift too spent time with family.
Enjoy them while we can.
Sounds cool. Do you have any pictures of them?

I've started to buy one of those folding carvers pocketknives before just to have in my pocket to be able to just pull it out and whittle on something during some downtime during the day. Don't know why I never did. Would love to see some of your work if you can figure out how to post the pics.

I've started to buy one of those folding carvers pocketknives before just to have in my pocket to be able to just pull it out and whittle on something during some downtime during the day. Don't know why I never did. Would love to see some of your work if you can figure out how to post the pics.

Thanks . I have tried sending them to my computer on my yahoo account bot they only go back to my phone. I will keep trying.
You might to do like me ,,, if I need something done on the computer,,, I get my daughter to do it. She doesn't have the patience to teach me how to do it ,, so I just tell her to do it ,, and that keeps the arguments to a minimum as well.

don carving 1.jpg Here is my latest carving.

That's very cool looking carver. Very talented.

Very nice Carver. That's way above anything I could do. Really impressive. Thanks for sharing those with us.

Very nice Carver. That's way above anything I could do. Really impressive. Thanks for sharing those with us.
Thank You very much. The best way is to learn how to sharpen your tools. Sharp tools make it a lot easier. I mainly use knife and gouges. Any questions contact me.

I’ve been posting pics from my phone. Where it says attach files.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks very much. I sometimes talk to my phone.