Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beautiful Gospel Singer- Michael Combs

10 years since you posted here. Hope you stick around. Michael Combs is pretty good.

I have seen him. I did a benefit for a friend of mine. He is a really nice guy too. My friend got to get on stage and do a couple of songs with him.

Ma,just google youtube in your search box on the internet and then put Michael Combs
songs in the youtube search box and it will bring up all his songs,The one I like the most is called " Jesus Said So" He is known for being the singing preacher,great gospel singer,hope you enjoy them.
God Bless
Rick