Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beauty found .

dirt doctor

I've been hitting this little 20x20 patch of raw dirt that was recently cleared of a carpet of foot tall Ivy .So far with several other brands of my detectors using different coil combinations on different evenings , I had pulled out a couple of silvers and several wheats ,a couple of foreign coins and some common pennies and junk . on my last hunt there I only found 3 junk items and no coins . So tonight I brought the MXT All Pro with a 6x8 Detech out to see if I could find even one coin there . I was blown away to find Three ! A Merc ,a copper Memorial Penny and a copper Turkish coin .I also found a red valve cover cap ( for an inner tube ) and a copper nut . I was having trouble getting a decent picture of all the finds so I did a couple of my best coin of the evening .I had been thinking of selling the MXT to get some quick cash but luckily I came to my senses.

That's the best Mercury dime I've ever seen come out of the ground!
I'm with you, irregardless of what other detectors I my have/use, the MXT Pro will always have a home and always wear a smaller coil.

Nice find of the silver Merc. I have and use the MXT PRO also. I really like this detector and I use it mainly for CW relics. It still amazes me that I have found relics in some of our areas hunted to death by both many hunters and many different detectors over the years. The MXT is a proven hunter.

That is totally awesome. :clapping: I'm glad you came to your senses and keeping the MXT. :thumbup: That's one of many silver that the MXT will sniff out. Congratulations and thank you for posting and sharing your finds with us. HH, Nancy

Nice one for sure.