Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Becareful deer ticks to the max

Pulled two off of me last night after yesterday's outing. The nice long-handled Snap-on pliers work pretty good when you live alone and the tick is below your shoulder blades!

Attachments

• 20220515_185256.jpg
    20220515_185256.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 121
Odan, add gnats to your list. I don't think they kill but the little boogers sure can drive you crazy. They are terrible in SE Georgia.

The loan star tick has the white dot on its back they are the ones that carry the bacterium that causes the problem with the bodies inability to digest red meat. My dentists wife has that. Sucks. Spray permitheron on your shoes and boot and your pants . Spray bug spray on your lower body that can help. They also can carry rocky mountain spotted fever be careful

I felt up to running the weed Wacker around some of the pond today. So far, no bug bites. Unusual!