Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

become a proud owner

au79

there's an Infiniun for sale in classified ~

It is posted by BlueNinja14 and is in the classified for metal detectors

Ray , I Predict Your List will Look like This (below) Someday Soon :surrender:

Infinium LS
Tesoro Eldorado wide scan deep search
MineLab Eureka Gold
AT Gold
Vibra-probe 580 (PI technology, waterproof, bulletproof - one 9v batt last forever)
Lesche trowel ---

After Finny is like Your Mistress ~ Of Course . . . . . [size=large]: )[/size]

Yes! That's right Ken I only need a little nudge to say I do. Ha! I know now the Infinium rules the earth! Well, not really but it rules highly mineralized ground. She just needs to start treating me a little better :0) Hoping the new shaft mod makes things happen. I miss her. Happy Hunting!

Hope Your Shaft works out good , Ray. Now - on this Phrase . . . . .

[size=large]{ If you dig it out pack it back in }[/size]

Ray , does that mean if You Dug-up a 9 Gram solid 18k Ring at the Beach , You'd photograph IT then put IT back in the Hole & cover it back up ? like Catch and Release ? . . . . . . . . :look:

j-kidd. - I think you mean pack & Tamp the hole properly

HaHaHa - No, not really putting anything back but the soil/sand. I harp on my friends about filling their holes when out MDing. I do use the old MDers trick tho - if I do find some au I bury a nickel in the hole - not to be malicious tho - just something for the next digger :0) I learned that from a friend who goes to Arizona. I guess there are lots of nickels in the ground out there! I actually have buried only two nickels -