Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been a good week for coins

bruce1036

Even though I wanted to sell off the other day I decided to keep the Xterra 305.
Now the Ace will probably go, but not sure if I should try to locate a good Xterra 70 as a swap off or just sell the unit and take the cash.
I know when the xterra first came out they were noted for shutting down or starting up on there own.
Are they still a good investment, and can I locate a good one in good condition ?
The Ace has the stock coil, Excelerator 10 x 14 DD and the sniper coil. With rain cover for control box.

Happy Hunting

Bruce