Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been a long time.

Gunswinger

It has been a very long time since I have been on this forum. I have had a lot of difficulties and problems. First I had a massive wreck on the interstate that almost did me in. Then while they were trying to fix my broken back, the spinal injection caused me to have three strokes. My lovely wife just got me to the hospital in time. As I was getting over that my house burned and we lost most of what we had, including my detectors. I am finally back in my house after almost 2 years and I am finally getting a little mind back after the strokes. I has taken me a day or two to find this place. Hope all are doing well and finding good finds.

Gunswinger, Bernie J. Workman

Welcome back, gunswinger, & glad you are getting better after all those terrible ordeals happening to you, so glad your dear wife got you to the hospital on time! I had a Compression Fracture in my Lower Lumbar in APR 1917 & it is a terrible thing for the pain was almost unbearable but I am much better & able to do more for myself but still very careful in walking & use a cane when I have to be outdoors! The ole lying devil tries to harm or kill us who love Jesus but God won't let him hurt us beyond what we are able to bear! PTL! I had a mini stroke that has caused problems but nothing compared to yours! I will pray for more healings & improvements in Jesus name & for His light to shine upon & bless you & yours with His strength & joy to fill your lives with gladness of who we are in Christ Jesus! Look forward to more of your posts & how you are doing. God Bless & know Jesus loves you & your CMD family does, too! :angel: Ma betty!

Yep,been there with those back injections never helped had three spinal fusions ,neck fusion and 9 months ago I had a complete right shoulder replacement.the operation went ok ,but it was the therapy that was terrible as they were milking the insurance companies i was suppose to be their 6 weeks and it was there 18 weeks:yikes:You talk about hurt,never will i go there again:nono:They were the problem i was hurting all the time:veryangry:
May the lord bless you in a great and mighty way.:thumbup:

Bill--What you have been through Brother is just unreasonable--DRS & Hosp was or are getting rich off you--The more they try to help (if that is the case) the more PPL suffer as our bodies & minds aren't prepared for all their abuse--if you can stand to bear the pain, just stay away for when they get you coming steadily they never get you going unless by ambulance &/or hearse! :stretcher:

This world is so sick with sin that it keeps PPL ill & using meds! :sad: I don't go very often & I don't take meds--just laxative & Aleve! I went for one get acquainted visit; so I have a DR in case of emergency ( for my daughter's peace of mind) The first visit which was I guess 30 mins or longer--costing $280--haven't rec a bill only a notice that my United Health Care Provider is protesting the charges but did pay on the blood lab tests of $600 plus, I paid $10.00, so waiting for a bill on DR visit to see if they do end up paying on it--If not I will have to pay & I think $280.00 is ridiculous & he was a nurse & not a DR who saw me! I should have been a nurse instead of a Bookkeeper! :sadwalk: Anyway hope you are all together after all that supposedly care! God Bless! We sometimes have to do what we gotta do while we are still in these bodies getting older & breaking down! :unsure: :angel: Ma Betty

Glad to see you back on here. Sorry to hear about all of your troubles. Hang in there and you and your family will be in my prayers. :thumbup:

I'll give you a call.