Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been a while.

7centsworth

It sure has been a while since I have been on here. Life has been busy for me. Haven’t detected in a while. But sure am getting the itch to go. I did find a couple of t post that my cousin had broke off last week. It took me about 15 minutes to find them both.
I always like to relic hunt in the fall and winter. My equinox is wanting to get out and smell the dirt. And so am Isaiah is getting big enough now to go with me when it is cooler. He likes to go anywhere I go
Mike has texted me and checked on me a few times. It’s always good to here from him. Hopefully one day I will detect with him. It alway good to see what he finds.
Hopefully in a week or two more will have some relics to post.
Ma I see are still a going strong. You may be slower sting minded. I would love to meet you in person one day.

Good to see you’re back and posting!!!

It sure has been a while since I have been on here. Life has been busy for me. Haven’t detected in a while. But sure am getting the itch to go. I did find a couple of t post that my cousin had broke off last week. It took me about 15 minutes to find them both.
I always like to relic hunt in the fall and winter. My equinox is wanting to get out and smell the dirt. And so am Isaiah is getting big enough now to go with me when it is cooler. He likes to go anywhere I go
Mike has texted me and checked on me a few times. It’s always good to here from him. Hopefully one day I will detect with him. It alway good to see what he finds.
Hopefully in a week or two more will have some relics to post.
Ma I see are still a going strong. You may be slower sting minded. I would love to meet you in person one day.

Thanks Travis, As I would love to meet you. Liz & family, too! Only God can make it so; but we will meet on the other side some day, hopefully, I will be there a lot sooner considering the difference in our ages! Hope you do well in getting out detecting again--another gold coin would be nice but a larger denomination--ya never kmow--for God is GOOD & as Mike in MI says, He is always Good! God Bless you in lots of finds that makes the days worthy of hunting for those hidden treasures & as I am sure you & Liz do, Give God praise in all things, for even the bad times work out for our GOOD! PTL, for He is always good; especially, to His Children who love, adore & worship Him by obeying His Holy Word leading us Spiritually into All Truth! Amen! Ma