Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been gone a while but....

Sailorman

Hi folks, haven't been around much for close on a year but life can take you down some detours at times. Still been hunting though! Thought I'd share one of my better finds off the beach this year. Got it a week before our 32nd anniversary and of course it fits! She was happy, I was happy. Found the two bands two feet apart. This pic was right out of the sand.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/elcruisr/IMG_20131005_145005_zps7acd9215.jpg

Dude! Glad you posted here! :clapping: How you been? I saw your response up on the Etrac thread but didn't want to hijack it...figured you sailed of to Balihai to some such!

Nice rings! Congratulations on your 32nd anniversary!:clapping:
Mud

Eh, it's been a bit of a rough year but hanging in there! Plans are afoot for another hemisphere in the next few years, hopefully they fall in place.

No appraisal, guess I should. The value is a happy wife! Of course......she's happy with most of the nice rings and they always fit one finger or another.

No engraving or means of identifying either. Checked lost ads for the area and nothing posted. I'd like to return something like this to the owner but if you just show it in a found advert and 100 people will claim it's theirs!