Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been gone awhile

I heard a rumor and no one seems to know for sure. Did Monte pass away? :unsure:
I hate to say, but this is what we heard here on the forums. He will be missed by us all and a friend to us all as he had help so many people as he was a true Treasure hunter and share his knowledge.

I hate to say, but this is what we heard here on the forums. He will be missed by us all and a friend to us all as he had help so many people as he was a true Treasure hunter and share his knowledge.
Yes---he passed away Sunday, March 26th.

Oh man. He had so much knowledge. We talked so many times and even exchanged Christmas presents a couple years ago. It sure will be different without h.