Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been out testing the new 8X6.5” Coil for the Vista X....Wow !!

Ziggy J

Deeptech Vista X and the Coil of Coils

So the first outing I had with the 8X6.5” coil I was blown away.
I don’t normally get hyped for coils but I was eagerly waiting for this one since DeepTech announced it was being produced back last year.

The coil has exceptional all round performance for its compact size but on this first outing the stability combined with sensitivity I found to be spot on.

I was running my GB around the 3 o’clock mark, even though this was slightly off kilter to the grounds natural 1 o’clock balance I was able to run high levels of threshold and gain to punch good into the soil but still eliminate hot rocks in the process.

As you can see in the photos the tiny stuff I was finding rang out like good sized coins that just gave me a true sense that there was nothing this coil was missing within its reach on clean iron free land.

First outing but going by this run alone I highly recommend this for the Vista x
71F3D2EE-916D-4EE9-BDDD-355BFF7F49EB.jpeg

Attachments

• CDC2F3FC-5BC9-48CB-A1F5-3C98475D2438.jpeg
    CDC2F3FC-5BC9-48CB-A1F5-3C98475D2438.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 235
  • CDF3432B-013F-44CB-97FE-FEDF409C92F5.jpeg
    CDF3432B-013F-44CB-97FE-FEDF409C92F5.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 231
  • 3F0A5E96-7378-4A3F-BB23-95D2B6C03D14.jpeg
    3F0A5E96-7378-4A3F-BB23-95D2B6C03D14.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 226
Waiting for your video. On the subject of coils, is Deeptech able to make a 7" concentric coil for the X or is the platform designed for DD only? The question about the 7" concentric has come up not only on this forum but on others. Maybe it would be a good time for Deeptech to respond.

Thanks,

El

Waiting for your video. On the subject of coils, is Deeptech able to make a 7" concentric coil for the X or is the platform designed for DD only? The question about the 7" concentric has come up not only on this forum but on others. Maybe it would be a good time for Deeptech to respond.

Thanks,

El
Deeptech makes a 7 inch concentric coil I have one for my x