Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Been using the ol 1212X

Bugar In. USA

Sucker works great, gave it the pot tune up, somebody had posted somewhere, works great, carry it in trunk of car allatime, whip it out ever so often at Parkin lot or whatever, get few coin every time, fun detector, works great on anything 8" or less, not much I find is that deep anyhow, find bout as much with it as I do with anything, Hew that's what it is all about, Isn't it??

There is a little old lady (seriously...both little and old) near me who hunted with a 1212X. She did pretty good. Always had a piece of gold to show me when we ran into each other talked metal detecting. Haven't seen her in a while, though. Her family may have moved her. She swore by her little 1212X.

HH
Mike

Yeah Mike, I cut the rods down so it fits in my trunk real good, carry it all the time with an old towel over it, I see a spot, wherever, grassy, gravel, Heck just a few square feet, whip it out do couple mins while wife is in groceryor whever, always find something, wherever people have been, they lost something, my older brother taught me about that back in around 1952, and I still do it, sometimes I just don't wanna get the big dollar beepers dirty, don' sweat dirt on the 1212.