Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Before anyone wants to slap me around for getting a cat drunk.....

blade310

I had better let everyone know that the Marbles story was a work of fiction. There was no run down rental home in Maryland. There was no buddy that made me a picnic table. I have never owned a picnic table. I have never worked for a landscaping company. And most importantly,There was no cat named Marbles. The picture below is of my male cat.His name is Doc. I got the idea for the marbles cat from him. I did live in Maryland for awhile but was in the Navy and stationed at the Pax river Navel air station.

I gotta be honest though, I kinda hated to end that story. I liked Marbles. I liked the whole idea of a dog chasing,beer drinking,ugly monster cat.

To any and all of you who may have thought the story was true...Thank You. :cool:

Well stick a candle up my nose and call me Jack'oLantern! That makes it even better that you concocted that yarn! It was really believable, the detail was great, and its something lots of us would do and not remember! I can see myself taking the day off and drinking with a cat anyway! :rofl: OK, this steps it up a notch...here we go!
Mud