Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beginers Luck

Permission to come aboard. I've been a member here on the Mall bout 4 years.this is my first attempt at posting. Over the past years, have used the various forums to research what detector would fit my needs before purchasing, and as a learning tool for detecting, mainly salt water beach detecting, including wading. I, along with Dancer winter down here at the Emerald Coast.Having a decent year to date down here, got another 3 weeks before I head back north to New England. For my first post, I take you back to February 24, 2015 and "beginners luck". As luck would have it my first piece of gold jewelry, wet- suit wading, men's band, 6.6g,14k yellow/white gold w/ice, and it fit...