Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beginners Luck!!!!!!

nwayrue

A month or so ago i got some nice advice on this forum and bought a F70(which i like a lot) and decided to use my old detector to get friends into the hobby. Well i got a good friend of mine to try out the hobby. He liked it so much that within 2 weeks he no longer wanted to barrow mine and bought his own Garrett Ace 250. Not even having it more than 2 weeks check out what he found!!! It's 18k very small ring. It has a 1/4 carat emerald surrounded by 6 diamonds. We took it to a jeweler and he said it real. Also said its a weird cut for a emerald. I'm not sure but i think most are rectangles. I'm happy for the guy. It took me over a year to find my first gold. I'm thinking it will fetch a price.

n/t

sounds to me like he needed to "catch a break!"..being a"newbie" a great confidence builder!
nice find!

(h.h!)
j.t.