Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beginner's luck

rarysgaard

I was interested in the Deus, so I went to my dealer and he was kind enough to let me test it out. I went to a local park and hunted. First I had the sensitivity too high 91 and it was constantly chattering. I had a manual ,but wanted to hunt and not spend all day looking at the manual. I did read enough to learn how to turn it on and set up a few adjustments. I was digging everything just to learn the sounds and the numbers. I ended up finding a 10Kt gold pendant and found a 14kt rope chain that weighed 11 grams within a few feet from each other. That speaks volumes for a machine that performs tha well when the operator hasn't a clue what he is doing. I am a jewelry hunter and I was very impressed with the sensitivity as well as the target separation and the great audio. The weight and the balance is amazing. It made a believer out of me.I will be getting me one soon!

Thanks for sharing your experience and congrats again on the awesome first outing. If you pull the trigger on one, give me a call and I would be happy to get together with you and teach you a few things about it. It really is a great machine. HH -Marc

I have to make a correction. I took both jewelry items to the jeweler. He confirmed the pendant as 10 KT gold, but when he put the rope chain in the acid to clean it off it turns out it was a fake even though it was stamped 14 KT Italian gold. Big disappointment, but I still really like the machine and believe it is extremely sensitive. Will keep you posted when I buy it.