Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Behind the head headphones

NYNURSE

Does anyone have a good experience with light weight headphones or behind the head models? Gotta be compatible with my DFX.
Love my Grey Ghosts but I am not a baseball hat kind of guy.

I am using the RS Wireless Stereo Headphones that were discontinued some time back and they work great... I have well over three hundred hours on this set..They are light weight, cool during the summer months, a single charge lasts approx. six hours (or longer) and best of all, there is no dangling cord to get in the way of my treasure digging.. ..so far...so good... JMHO... I wish you well and happy hunting out there.

Heck baseball hat is part of the hobby in my estimation. All kidding aside quite a few to pick from in various price ranges using a baseball hat but hopefully you will get some more input relative your question. Might google metal detector headphones if not as I am sure companies do make variations. Over the years have used many high priced units and my 20-25 dollar Calrads have served me well and worked on every unit..

I also use the RatShack RF Wireless headphones with good results...Good audio and tone clarity, and holds a charge better than anything else I have tried...

HH,