Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Belt buckle frame?

could be part of a locket, or a picture frame. How big?

Hey Nolanation, I tried to message you but dont know if you got it. This honey hole is at our State Fair grounds where they took down a building that had been there since 1938, and they broke up the concrete pad that was around it also. The concrete pad must have went in in the late 60's or early 70's before metal detectors were around much. Because we have found coins from 1902 clear up to the early 60's, all silver. It was a bar on the midway at the fair grounds when they took it out. Hope you get some ideas from this that helps. They took it out to build a handicap restroom in its spot. Look for buildings coming down near the midway at your State fairgrounds if they are near to you. GL&HH

chevyman52 said:
Hey Nolanation, I tried to message you but dont know if you got it. This honey hole is at our State Fair grounds where they took down a building that had been there since 1938, and they broke up the concrete pad that was around it also. The concrete pad must have went in in the late 60's or early 70's before metal detectors were around much. Because we have found coins from 1902 clear up to the early 60's, all silver. It was a bar on the midway at the fair grounds when they took it out. Hope you get some ideas from this that helps. They took it out to build a handicap restroom in its spot. Look for buildings coming down near the midway at your State fairgrounds if they are near to you. GL&HH

Great advice, I will certainly look around here and see what I can come up with regarding the fair grounds. Thanks

Nolan