Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Belt Buckle ID please!

brianc577

This was a yard sale find--Any ideas? It was found in Virgina, I thought maybe "Front Royal Howitzers" but no unit listed.......

Thank you for your help!

After some research I believe the F.R.H. is someone's initials.

No way to be sure without a positive ID during research. Due to the lack of such and the popularity of signet rings and buckles, it was merely a swag on my part. I could easily be wrong. For your sake, I do hope the initials are of some important significance or belong
to someone of notoriety. However, my looking did not turn up anything. I wish you the best....keep us informed of any discoveries.

Some one should be able to date it by construction, maybe even tell if it's a military pattern?