Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best BH Find

coindawg

This was my best BH ring, using a BH Quick Draw II with 8" coil. This was in the late 90's while hunting with the regular crew. Best part of about it after trying for two years. I finally located the original student. Apparently he gave it to a girl he met while working, she had wrapped electrical tape around it to make it fit. It was still there. Great memories.

I've only had my Land Ranger Pro for less than a month, but I found this bicycle head badge. It's from the 1910's, and belonged to a bicycle made by Davis Sewing Machines. I've searched for it online, and only found a few examples on vintage bike forums. I haven't been able to determine it's value as of yet, The closest I have come is seeing a posting on a forum warning someone rebuilding a Yale bicycle (the model this came from) that he would likely pay as much for the head badge as he would for the rest of the bike. If anyone has any information on this item, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

That is one great find. A little bit of history that would have gone by the way side and lost forever. Keep it swingin & HH.