Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best Clean Sweep and Tesoro model combo? Must have GB

MrPopTop

Exactly the thread title.
It looks like I will have a job again so I was interested in real opinions for the best Clean Sweep coil and Tesoro model compatibility with depth and I feel I need a GB unit.
Looking for jewelry and silver coins in high mineral grounds, aka huge soccer complexes - ball fields.
Thanks in advance.
Budget is prolly round $700

About 2 months ago, I found a very nice "used" Tejon for about $350.00 and have really enjoyed using the machine out at the lakes this summer. A buddy of mine has used his Silver Sabre with a CleanSweep almost exclusively this summer and has done extremely well with it and talked me into getting the CS for my Tejon. I did, and the combo is amazing, especially considering the dual discrimination on the Tejon. The CS coil does not detect as deep as the stock coil but man, you can sure cover a lot of ground with it, which as what we need as most of our targets are within the 3-5" range. I also have the CleanSweep 5-pin coil which I can use with my Troy Shadow X2 or the Silver Sabre Micromax I just purchased. Pin-Pointing is a breeze and the detection footprint is as large as the searchcoil. One note though...Tesoro has halted production of the 4-pin CleanSweep as there is some kind of bug they are trying to correct before production begins again. I found a 4-pin at a local distributor, went ahead and bought it and so far it is working very well for me.

For your large soccer fields, ballparks, etc...The CleanSweep is a "must have" in your arsenal. It covers a lot of ground and your discrimination is not affected by using this coil.

If you're buying new, I'd opt for either the Vaquero or the Tejon. If you're considering used, I'd look for a clean Eldorado