Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best Coin Day at the beach, no jewelry?????

TRIPLE-SSS

Spend a whole day at the beach yesterday and now paying the price? Got 29 quarters, 23 dimes, 8 nickels , 62 pennies and all the other junk like flip tops, bottle caps, beer and soda cans, scrap metal etc..... I cannot believe that I did not find one piece of jewelry. This beach does not get hardly anyone detecting but a lot of foot traffic. A lot of the coins were just sitting on the surface from the wind erosion leaving the heavier stuff on the top. Could of not asked for a better day to detect with the change in weather, just a very nice cool day. At almost 65 years old, it took a lot out of me, will have to rest up for the next hunt down the road, used my AT PRO, in the pro mode , zero setting with 30 discrimination. Tried these new batteries, alkaline gold compact and the detector went bonkers so had to use my trusty Rayovac ones. This was my best coin total with the exception of my stash Find after hurricane Ike hit a few years ago where I found almost $200.00 dollars, quarters, dimes and nickels, no pennies. That was my best day outside of yesterday. My average is about $5 or $6 dollars per hunt. I do go off the beaten track and always look at weather conditions, rain, wind major storms and key holidays for a lot of activities on the beach.
Happy Hunting
Triple- SSS

Darn good coin day, for sure. Lots of digging. With all those coins, am a little surprised not once piece of jewelry of some kind. Next time maybe that big honker. HH jim tn