Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best detector for lost ring

kamogawa

I would like to hear everyone's recommendation on the best metal detector possible for lost rings.
I am thinking about a Whites MXT. Will wait until I hear from all of you detecting veterans out there.

Any detector produced by a reputable manufacturer will find rings. You pay your money and take your choice. Every day rings are being found across the Country by detectors ranging from bottom of the line newby machines to top of the line fancy bells and whistle jobs.

Tesoro Vaquero is a ring magnet ! Can't really go wrong with any tesoro:tesoro: . Made in the USA:usaflag: with a lifetime warrenty! All other detector companies have a two to 5 year warrenty. Also very light weight can swing it all day:detecting:

Any decent detector will do fine on rings if they're under the coil.
BB

i have an ace 250 and it is good for rings but shop a round get what you think well do the job for you

Tesoro Compadre.

Inexpensive detector, very sensitive to gold.

Set your discrimination at "IRON" and go find your ring.

That simple.

Makes a difference were you are looking.
Where are you looking for lost rings?

HH
Mike

Used them all and lets just say Tesoros gets my vote as they sure like gold rings while many units out there are good on higher coins some just are not hot on gold rings and things..

Size also matters. Tiny gold rings-Tesoro Compadre-trust me. All other gold rings- just about any reputable mfg. Things to consider: while the Compadre will find gold chains, tiny rings, earrings, etc.-it will also find tiny pieces of foil, canslaw. So many opt to just look for the gold with enough size to give a good signal and get more money because of weight.