Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best Finds Of 2021

Good video of a time in the past. I noticed you were using both the elliptical 5X9.5 HF coil and the round 9" X-35 coil. I have both for my ORX but less than 20 minutes time on the X-35 coil.

Do you have a personal favorite, and what applications do you pick them for?

Monte

Nice finds, congrats on them all. Nice to see the finds and less talk about machine opinions

Good video of a time in the past. I noticed you were using both the elliptical 5X9.5 HF coil and the round 9" X-35 coil. I have both for my ORX but less than 20 minutes time on the X-35 coil.

Do you have a personal favorite, and what applications do you pick them for?

Monte
Hi Monte!

Thanks for watching my video. The second time I went back to that ghost town place I borrowed my wife's 5X9.5 HF coil and couldn't believe how much more I was getting finds vs the round 9"HF coil. I think because it's smaller and just cuts through faster through all the tin trash that's throughout the forest there. I've detected that place since 2016, so going over the same area's I've done in the past with that 5X9.5 HF coil was a whole new ball game. I came home and told my wife that I really like that coil and she replied " buy your own ". 🤣
That day I was using the HOT program and these were my settings; Frequency 31.3khz, Iron Volume 2, Reactivity 3-4, Audio Response 05, Disc -5.0/Full tones, Sensitivity 88

I regularly use my round 9" HF coil and from time to time I will use the 13"X35 Elliptical coil for a couple hours.

Nice finds, congrats on them all. Nice to see the finds and less talk about machine opinions

Hi woodbutcher!

Thanks for watching my video.

Some great finds there Hotdawg. Congrats ! Thanks for taking the time to put together the video.

Rich

Hi all Treasure hunters!

Here is my video of my best finds of 2021 all found with the XP Deus.

Happy New Year everyone from BC, Canada!!!

Hello Hotdawg: Congrats on the sugar & spice finds of the detecting year of 2021--Your MD'ING results are very nice! May your year of 2022 be as successful or better! Ma Betty in the USA