Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best Head Phones To Use With A Tesoro

Boston

On this forum there is a post asking which Headphones is best for the Sovereign....How about the Tesoro.

by reading the posts. All depends upon your hearing preference.
I have 4 different output frequency Tesoros. And 4 different headsets.
What sounds good on one doesn't on another..........Best bet is to visit a dealer who stocks more than one brand
and try them out. Belong to a club, ask to try some of the members headphones.

For me what type of head phone I use does not matter. I have tried countless phones and to me they all sound the same. What really counts is the volume control. I have been useing a $35.00 set of Depthmaster phones I purchased 10 or so years ago along with the DepthMaster box. I own machines from 5 kHz to 100 kHz and they all sound the same. Just my 2 Cents worth plus excellent hearing.

I found that killer bee,s work really nice compared to my gray gost.

With the Tesoros not having a volume control can make things different.The volume on Tesoro detectors is a fixed loud volume.Some of the aftermarket headphones do not have that great of volume control.Tesoro uses a stereo jack.Other brands such as minelab and whites use a mono jack.

I just got some Gray Ghost Originals, but haven't tried them yet cuz it's winter. I'm hoping they do well

The best I have used is an old green, standard set of Killer Bees headphones with one volume control. They seem to be just right.

Does anyone have any experience with cordless headphones and if so, do they cause any interference with your MD?
Sometimes I find the attached cable a nuisance, especially when it is digging time. Any tips?

best deal out there Koss QZ99 head phones $38 fee shipping at a couple sites

I use a pair of Koss with volume control made for detecting. No complaints, super comfy, great noise reduction, 90 degree connecter, cable length perfect, under $40 bucks on Amazon.....= Win Win...