Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best headphones for my SOV?

I used the SOV many yrs ago and finally found another one and setting it all up!! Wanting opinions on headphones?

Thanks, M.L. Hinds

ML, for me Jolly Rogers very comfortable headphones and idiot proof for those who would use too much volume and damage your ear drums. For most people not enough volume, but for me perfect with them cranked to the max. HH Ron

Sunray pro golds. I love that they have a blast limiter switch for shallow targets. Crank up the volume on maximum on the detector, then adjust the volume control on each ear and enable the blast limiter. Now you will hear deep targets.

I am a fan of the Killer B's. I have both the Killer B II and the Hornet. Both give great sound with the Sov.

Because my hearing is bad and after trying many different headphones the Timberwolfs did the best for me. Another set I have is a set of the Bushmasters as they are made for us with the bad hearing by a dealer that had them made by Detector Pro makers of the Gray Ghost..

Rick

Rick, I used the Timber Wolves and wish I kept them, which they worked better than my Pirate Pros. Thanks Ron

I still have a set off original Timberwolf an a set of Sea wolfs with the Ikelite connection for my EXCAL, that Russ Howell from Mobile, Alabama built for me .they are some of the best .I know Russ He only lives a few miles from me we have hunted together many times water and Land .I do also Love the RATPHONES they have the cleanest sounds to me an are very well made, but neither are made anymore .