Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Best looking Seated Dime I've ever found!

The last week has been very good at the spot I have been detecting for a while now. Found a nice looking 1899 Barber Quarter last Friday, 1898 Barber dime on Monday and today found this sweet looking 1891 Seated dime. Best looking on I have ever dug. Lots of great detail! The picture makes the very light scratches look worse than they really are. Hard to see with the naked eye. I'm happy! Was using the X70 with the 9inch 3kHz CC. Sens set at 26 in tracking and using the preset pattern 1 with 48 active.I'll dedicate this find to Old Longhair for his never ending counseling on swinging slow!!!! Its really paying off!!!!! HH All

Emmett:usaflag:

That's a beauty Emmet! About as close to uncirculated as you could hope for. Congratulations!! :clapping:

That's how it's done. Slow and steady wins the race. :thumbup:

Looks fresh from the Mint. Congrats

Wow, very nice! You don't get many in that good of condition, must have been lost when new.

Wow. That is one nice looking coin. Congratulations