Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

best place to order racer 2???

xx

I pre-ordered mine from Detector Electronic Corps. near Boston. Their website is www.metaldetector.com. They are the official U.S. distributor for Makro, I figured it was the best place since they are the ones who will handle all warranty stuff if anything should go wrong, unless you deal straight with Makro. I just called them up and gave them my information over the phone. I talked to Bill Ladd, very friendly guy.

Vic

Detector Electronics Corp.
800 446-0244 Toll Free US
888 627-5295 Toll Free Canada
508 460-6244 US & International
508 460-6247 Fax

not my cup of tea that mob found them a bit condescending , but then they wont get any of my cash either so it all works out for the best in the long run.

AJ

Can't go wrong with the Findmall sponsors.

make sure you call Backwoods detectors,

I Have bought my last 5 detectors from JMT metal detectors.I have yet to find better prices anywhere and I have searched long and hard.John "Marty" Tracy is the man!!!

DetectorCollector said:
I Have bought my last 5 detectors from JMT metal detectors.I have yet to find better prices anywhere and I have searched long and hard.John "Marty" Tracy is the man!!!

Yep agree 100% got mine there, great prices and service. I believe he might have a couple R2's unspoken for, so a guy could still get one fairly fast.

Yep, I agree with DC and Oregon Greg. John is a great guy and easy to work with. To the op, good luck with your purchase!